Arrive a few minutes early and stay for the entire class.
Out of respect for others, and to get the full benefit of the practice, make sure you’re on time for class. If you do arrive a few minutes late, take a deep, slow breath and enter the room slowly and quietly. Take your mat off the pile with both hands and find a spot in the room that is respectful to others. Consider being prompt as a part of your practice.
No shoes in the Yoga & Pilates studio.
Please don’t wear your shoes into the Yoga & Pilates studio. Take them off before entering and leave them in the shoe racks in the entrance.
Turn mobile phones off during class.
Simply placing your phone on silent is unfortunately inadequate and the buzzing and flashing will disturb you and other in class. Believe it or not the world will get along fine without you for a few minutes. Learning to let go for the duration of your class will greatly improve your practice (and possibly your life!)
Tell your instructor if you…
- need to leave early
- are new to Pilates or Yoga class
- have any medical considerations including injuries, pregnancy or special medications that might require exercise modifications;
- prefer no hands-on physical corrections and adjustments.
Please keep in mind to…
- consult your physician before beginning any Pilates & Yoga practice
arrive early or on time for class.
- The instructor has the right to deny admittance to any latecomers
- follow the instructor’s practice
- respect other participants physical space